Election 2020: headlines
Current Electoral College seats (270 to win):
Joe Biden: 264
Donald Trump: 214
– Donald Trump has given a speech at the White House. As expected he made wild, baseless claims about election fraud and claimed that he clearly won the election. Several networks cut away from him, refusing to cover the President’s outrageous statements.
– Biden lead increases in Nevada to over 10,000 and draws within 2,5000 of Trump in Georgia
– In Pennsylvania, too, the President is losing ground as his lead shrinks to 2 points with 88% of the expected vote in.
– Maricopa Country, Arizona is expected to announce around 100,000 more votes counted tonight
– Georgia indicates it may finish its vote count by the end of the day Thursday. Biden is closing Trump’s lead to less than 13,000. An election official int he Peach State praised and thanked poll workers today.
– States remaining to be called with Electoral votes are: Georgia (16), Nevada (6), Pennsylvania (20), North Carolina (15), Alaska (3).
– Pennsylvania expects to have most ballots counted by Friday. Trump leads by 2.6% with 89% of votes reported, but the remaining votes to be counted are expected to favour Biden
– Biden team brush off “meritless” legal attempts from Trump, adding “Joe Biden now has won more votes than any presidential candidate in history”
– Nevada GOP lawyers send criminal referral to AG Barr regarding over 3,0000 instances of voter fraud
– Republicans likely to retain the Senate, Majority Leader Mitch McConnell wins re-election in Kentucky, while minority Democrat congresswomen “The Squad” all win fresh terms
Friends, this isn’t the time to be complacent. If you are ready to fight for the soul of this nation, you can start by donating to elect Joe Biden and Kamala Harris by clicking the button below.
Thank you so much for supporting Joe Biden’s Presidential campaign.