- Kimberly Guilfoyle, a Trump campaign advisor and Donald Trump Jr.’s girlfriend, joked about her sex life and made offers for a lap dance and a hot-tub party at fundraisers, Politico reported Saturday.
- Guilfoyle offered to give a lap dance to whomever raised the most money at a donor event in December at the Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, Politico reported, citing two people who were at the event.
- Guilfoyle and Trump Jr. made some donors uncomfortable with their “sexually suggestive” conversations, Politico reported.
- Tim Murtaugh, a spokesperson for the Trump campaign, told Politico: “Kimberly Guilfoyle is an excellent fundraiser and was a highly valued asset to the President’s team. There was nothing offensive about her presentations in context.”
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Kimberly Guilfoyle, a former Fox News personality and Donald Trump Jr.’s girlfriend, cracked jokes about her sex life and made sexually suggestive offers at the president’s reelection-campaign events, Politico reported Saturday.
Politico reported that Guilfoyle, who worked as an advisor in President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign, engaged in “sexually suggestive” conversations with Trump Jr. that made donors uncomfortable.
She also offered to give a lap dance to whomever made the biggest donation at a Trump Hotel fundraiser in December in Washington, DC, the news outlet reported, citing two people who were at the event and another with knowledge of the situation.
At another event in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, earlier this year, Guilfoyle offered a hot-tub party to whomever raised the most money, Politico reported, citing an attendee.
Video: Fauci said Trump ‘asking for trouble’ with potential super spreader rallies – but silent on Biden celebrations (FOX News)
A source also told the publication that at a fall 2018 fundraiser, Guilfoyle said Trump Jr. “liked it when she dressed up as a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader.”
The two were in charge of Trump’s fundraising team, which many senior campaign and Republican officials blasted as a human-resources disaster, Politico reported. The campaign insiders spoke with Politico as part of a deep dive into the possible reasons Trump fell short in the election.
The finance team failed to collect enough cash and lagged behind President-elect Joe Biden’s funding numbers, officials told the publication. They also said they received reports that Guilfoyle berated her employees.
Tim Murtaugh, a Trump campaign spokesman, defended Guilfoyle, telling Politico: “Kimberly Guilfoyle is an excellent fundraiser and was a highly valued asset to the President’s team. There was nothing offensive about her presentations in context.”
Guilfoyle has been at the center of numerous scandals since joining Trump’s reelection effort last year. In August, she and Trump Jr. faced criticism for taking a two-day trip to Paris in 2018 that cost taxpayers at least $64,000, HuffPost reported. Then in October, she was accused of sexual harassment by her former personal assistant at Fox News.
Friends, this isn’t the time to be complacent. If you are ready to fight for the soul of this nation, you can start by donating to elect Joe Biden and Kamala Harris by clicking the button below.
Thank you so much for supporting Joe Biden’s Presidential campaign.