– President Biden proposes $6 trillion budget to Congress for 2022 fiscal year (what’s in the proposal?)
– Another 1.8 million ‘plus-up’ stimulus checks have been sent out by the IRS this week, bringing the total number distributed to 167 million
– Cherokee Nation announces a $2,000 two-part stimulus check as part of their Respond Recover and Rebuild plan (read more)
– Consumer spending falls as stimulus check boost wears off
– Biden’s new budget proposal does not include a fourth stimulus check (read more)
– Global house prices rise on back of stimulus strategies
– Florida confirms state will end $300 weekly unemployment booster in June (full story)
– Child and Dependent Care Credit 2021… all you need to know
– Payments for the 2021 Child Tax Credit are just around the corner (full story)
– The IRS tax return deadline of 17 May has now passed; however some states have issued extensions (read more)
– California sends out $600/$1,200 stimulus checks as part of the Golden State Stimulus scheme
– You can track your third stimulus check by using the IRS’ online Get My Payment portal
Keep up to date with the latest US and global vaccine news with our covid-19 vaccine live feed
Take a look at some of our related articles:
Friends, this isn’t the time to be complacent. If you are ready to fight for the soul of this nation, you can start by donating to elect Joe Biden and Kamala Harris by clicking the button below.
Thank you so much for supporting Joe Biden’s Presidential campaign.