The celebrities are bigger, the tasks are grander, and the amount of money raised for charity has never been seen before on Celebrity Apprentice. And that’s just episode one.
CEO Lord Alan Sugar reprises his tough as nails, no-nonsense role in the boardroom, along with his trusted advisers, Boost Juice pioneer Janine Allis and program newcomer, businessman, and entrepreneur Nick Bell. Under their watchful gaze, the 16 celebrities will battle it out in an intense game of survival of the savviest, pulling out all stops to raise money for their chosen charities.
New game play will ramp up the competition among the celebrities as they face off each week, using their industry contacts, unique skills, and public profiles to sideline their competitors and avoid those two dreaded words – “you’re fired.”
The road to winning Celebrity Apprentice will be paved with twists and turns, moments of vulnerability, special celebrity guest cameos, and sweetened with $100,000 in prize money for the winner’s charity.
Alan Sugar has worn many hats throughout his life, from business magnate to media personality, author, politician and political adviser.
He was born in London and is also the CEO on The Apprentice UK.
Janine Allis is the founder and managing director of Boost Juice Bars. She founded the brand in 2000 and Boost Juice now has over 500 stores in over 13 countries and is the largest juice bar in the world.
Nick Bell has founded 12 successful global digital agencies across Australia, Asia and the Middle East, and has been included in the annual Australian Financial Review Young Rich List five times.
• Author and motivational speaker Turia Pitt
• National hosts of drive radio show, KIIS FM’s Will and Woody
• Dual Olympic gold medallist and world champion swimmer Bronte Campbell
• Logie Award-winning actress and model Jodi Gordon
• Rugby league great and Wests Tigers legend Benji Marshall
• ARIA Award Winning Musician Amy Shark
• Real Housewives of Melbourne star Gamble Breaux
• Married at First Sight’s most controversial bride and socialite Beck Zemek
• Hollywood actor and Australian Film Institute award winner Vince Colosimo
• Winner of X-Factor, ARIA Award winner, and singer-songwriter Samantha Jade
• Queen of Australian comedy, trailblazer, and author Jean Kittson
• Renowned television presenter and actor Darren McMullen
• The face of Givenchy and international supermodel Jarrod Scott
• Secretary to former NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian and social media sensation Carla from Bankstown
• One of The Block’s most successful All-Stars, renovation expert Ronnie Caceres
• Two-time Australian Ninja Warrior semi-finalist and former international NRL star Eloni Vunakece
Celebrity Apprentice Australia is produced by Warner Bros. International Television Production Australia for the 9Network, based on the format created by Mark Burnett and distributed by MGM.
The new season of Celebrity Apprentice 2022 will premiere on Sunday May 22, at 7.00pm on Channel 9 and 9Now.
Friends, this isn’t the time to be complacent. If you are ready to fight for the soul of this nation, you can start by donating to elect Joe Biden and Kamala Harris by clicking the button below.
Thank you so much for supporting Joe Biden’s Presidential campaign.